A few roadway projects are starting this week, so please take note!
1) SR 500 Repaving, July 9+: Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) has begun repaving Everett/Garfield/3rd/Dallas (aka SR 500) from SE Leadbetter Rd. to the Washougal River Bridge.
– This project includes approximately $1.2 million in Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) improvements along the route.
– For updates, see the WSDOT website at https://goo.gl/7h6hvx.
2) UPDATED 7/12 - Chip Seal Work & Striping: Due to mechanical issues, the project will now start on Friday, July 13, with the contractor also working on Saturday, July 14. Striping is still planned for July 16-17. See below for specific updates:
– On NW McIntosh Rd. & NW 11th Ave. from NW Brady Rd. to NW Astor St. *Regular garbage pickups will take place and the project is planned to conclude in this area on Friday, July 13*
– On NE 3rd Ave. from SE Crown Rd. to NE Lechner St. *One lane will remain open in each direction on 3rd, regular garbage pickups will take place, and the project is planned to conclude in this area on Saturday, July 14*
>> "Chip seal" is an asphalt and aggregate application that weatherizes and adds skid resistance to roads. For details and a larger map, see https://goo.gl/87z7te or call City of Camas Operations at 360.817.1563, option 3.