Load Full Menu
Finance Department News

Any individual who wishes to hold a public dance, or operate a dance hall must first obtain a license from the City. An application can be obtained online or in person, and the completed application must be submitted to the Finance Department.

An application for a single dance must be submitted two weeks prior to the event and be accompanied by a fee of $15. Licenses for a single dance are valid only for the date and time specified on the application. Subsequent events require separate applications.

A dance hall application must be submitted two weeks prior to commencement of the annual license and be accompanied by a fee of $50. Dance hall licenses expire on December 31st of each year, and each renewal requires payment of the annual $50 fee.

Submitting an application for a public dance license, or picking up the license itself can only be done in person at the Finance Department in City Hall. Payment can be made with cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card.

Public Dance Permit Application
Camas Municipal Code 5.28

My Camas
Go to top