With the temps warming up, we're heading into a gorgeous Pacific Northwest weekend. As you go out to enjoy the beauty of our region, please consider taking Governor Inslee's pledge to #RecreateResponsibly. Have a great weekend, and stay safe!
Follow these tips to #RecreateResponsibly
The National Parks & Recreation Association recommends:
- Do not use parks & trails if you are exhibiting symptoms.
- Follow CDC's guidance on personal hygiene prior to visiting parks or trails.
- Be prepared for limited access to public restrooms or water fountains.
- Share the trail and warn other trail users of your presence and as you pass.
- Observe CDC's minimum recommended physical distancing of 6' from other persons at all times.
Washington State's Pledge Guidance says to:
- Choose open & local public lands near you.
- Join household members only at this time.
- Bring everything you'll need. Gas up beforehand.
- If you're not feeling well, stay home!
- Avoid any stops. Protect small communities.
- Avoid crowded sites, parks & trailheads.
- Be flexible and willing to cancel if it's busy.
- Leave open spaces between parked vehicles.
- Physically distance at least 6' apart.
- Use good hygiene. Wear a mask if around others.
- Day trips only, and avoid any unnecessary risks.
- Leave no trace, always. Pack it in, pack it out.