Load Full Menu


Police reports created and maintained by Camas Police Department are available for inspection and copying at the Camas Police Department.

To make a request for records you may stop by the police department during regular business hours and complete a Public Records Request form. If you are out of state or unable to come in person, you may make a request by phone, FAX, email or mail addressed to the public records officer.

To request a copy of a Collision Report, fill out and return this Collision Report Request form.


Records Index

There is no single index of City records. The City of Camas has determined by formal order that maintaining a central index of City records is unduly burdensome, costly, and would interfere with City operations due to the number and complexity of records generated as a result of the wide range of City activities.



For More Information:

Contact the Public Records Officer Chief Mitch Lackey at (360)834-4151 or email police@cityofcamas.us


2100 NE 3rd Avenue
Camas, WA  98607

Administrative &
Department Business
Dial 911 for all emergencies
Dial 311 (360-693-3111) for calls for service,
or to contact a Police Officer or Animal Control
for non-emergency situations. 


Police Department


My Camas
Go to top