Load Full Menu

The City of Camas uses consultants for a variety of services that require expertise in specialized or highly technical fields.  Examples of projects that typically require the use of consultants include comprehensive planning reports, sewage treatment facilities, drinking water facilities, and large transportation projects.  Selection of individual consultants may be done by using our Professional Services Roster or through public advertisement for these services related to specific projects.

Consultants that wish to be included on our Professional Services Roster must complete a Request for Qualifications.  The Professional Services Roster is updated every two to three years.  Consultants already on the Professional Services Roster are asked to update their information at that time.

The bulk of our capital improvement projects include street improvements, sidewalks, water and sewer, storm, park improvements, etc.  Contractors interested in doing work for the City of Camas should consider submitting a completed Small Works Roster Statement of Qualifications.  Small Works Roster procedures are prescribed in the Revised Code of Washington (RCW) 39.04.155.

To be eligible to perform work for the City of Camas you must be licensed within the State of Washington, registered with the Department of Revenue, have a current Unified Business Identifier (UBI) number and other criteria as outlined in RCW 18.27.020. Contractors must comply with the City of Camas Contracting Requirements for hiring compliance for contractor of public Work (E-Verify), please see Ordinance No. 2626.

Projects Awarded to Date
The following links provides a list of projects awarded by Council.

The following links provide a list of projects awarded by staff per Resolution 16-009:

Bid quotations for projects are available for public inspection at the Camas Municipal Center, which is located at 616 NE Fourth Avenue, Camas, Washington 98607. 

Public Works Administration
616 NE 4th Avenue
Camas, WA  98607

Operations Center
1620 SE 8th Avenue
Camas, WA  98607


Inspection Line
(to request an inspection)

hotline 360.817.1531

Street Department

Water & Sewer
For utility payments
or changes to accounts

Waste Water Treatment Plant
1129 SE Polk Street

After Hours Utility Emergencies

Illicit Discharges (IDDE) Hotline


My Camas
Go to top