Construction community and Camas citizens, thank you for your cooperation and understanding during the recent construction Stop Work order.
Effective Immediatley all low risk construction may proceed.
All work shall be conducted in accordance with Phase 1 Construction Restart COVID-19 Job Site Requirements.
- Before work on the projects can resume, all contractors must develop and post a plan at each site that addresses use of the personal protective equipment like masks and gloves, on-site social distancing and sanitation. In addition, a site-specific supervisor will be designated to enforce the safety plan to monitor the health of employees, and employees will undergo training on the new policies.
- Inspections will commence Monday April 27th, 2020.
- Applications and plan submittals will be accepted by appointment only.
- For general Building questions or appointments please contact: email@example.com or by calling 360.817.1568.
- For general Engineering questions or appointments please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 360.817.7231.
- For general Planning questions or appointments please contact: email@example.com or by calling 360.817.7255.
- For any other questiona please Bob Cunningham at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 360.817.7243
Again thank you for your cooperation and understanding, now let’s get back to work, stay healty and stay safe.