In today's update video, Mayor McDonnell along with Police Chief Lackey and Fire Chief Swinhart provided an update on the Governor's order of "Stay Home, Stay Healthy."
- Mayor McDonnell stressed the need to follow Governor Inslee's order of "Stay Home, Stay Healthy"
- Chief Lackey and the Police department are seeing a good level of compliance with the order
- Both Fire & Police departments report lower 911 calls
- Fire and Police departments currently have sufficient supplies of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for their frontline personnel for the next few weeks
- Supplies of PPE are beginning to come in from the State distributions as well as from donations from local businesses