This summer WSDOT will be repaving SR 500 from the Washougal River bridge, just south of downtown, to the intersection of SR 500 / Everett Street with SE Leadbetter Road, just north of NE 43rd Ave.
This project will include approximately 1.2 million dollars in ADA improvements along the route. For more information see the WSDOT web page, or check the links below:
- For a flowmap, travel times and cameras showing current traffic conditions check out WSDOT Traffic App.
- Travelers can subscribe to receive specialized emails or test alerts about traffic conditions and construction updates.
- The weekly construction schedule is posted weekly on the Travel Advisory page.
- For State highway traffic information call 511.
- Three Week Look Ahead
Description: Crews will repave sections of SR 500 through Camas and improve sidewalks along the highway.
SR 500 Both Directions - Message boards are out to alert drivers:
- July 23-27:Construction of new ADA Ramps and Electrical work on Signals
- July 30th-August 3rd: paving work begins with the 3 bridges on the project.
- August 13-17 : paving mainline.
NOTE: During construction, travelers should expect delays of up to 20 minutes, throughout the construction zone.
NOTE: All work is weather dependent. Last Updated: 7/23/2018 8:15 am.
NOTE: During construction, travelers should expect delays of up to 20 minutes, throughout the construction zone. All work is weather dependent.