These are specialized resources that are for Camas Public Library cardholders to use free of charge! If you don't have a Camas Public Library card, you may use these resources at the library.
Frequently Asked Questions About Databases
|I have a Fort Vancouver Regional Library card. Can I use the Camas Public Library databases?|
|No, but you can use the databases on the FVRL website, or come into our library to use ours in person.|
|Are databases print sources or online internet sources?|
|Both! Many of the databases contain online versions of REAL BOOKS that are out there in print in the world. Some databases also contain information that is only available online.|
|Do you have any other databases that I might like (but not for homework)?|
|Sure we do! Here are four fun ones:|
|recommendations for fiction and nonfiction recreational reading - for kids and teens|
|recommendations for fiction and nonfiction recreational reading - for all ages|
Did You Know?
- The library staff are HERE TO HELP! Give us a call or come on in to ask us anything at all. 360-834-4692
- We can pull some books aside for you on your topic.
- If the book you want isn't in, you can put it on hold or request it from another library.
- You can renew your books FOUR times for three weeks each if there aren't any holds on them.
- There is NO LIMIT on the number of books Camas Public Library cardholders can check out.