Term: January 1, 2016 - December 31, 2019
Greg Anderson was first appointed to City Council in February 1997 and elected into office in 1997, 1999, 2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015.
Greg brings over 35 years of business acumen, leadership, strategic planning and historical perspectives to the Camas community. Greg holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Arizona State University and served as an officer in the U.S. Army. Today, Greg is the Director of Operations for an international distribution facility.
Greg has raised two Papermakers and will continue to keep Camas as a family oriented community.
Greg has been appointed to the following committees for 2018:
- East County Ambulance Advisory Board
- Economic Development Strategy Committee for Economic Incentives
- Administrative Committee
- Fire/Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Partnership Committee
- C-TRAN Board of Directors
- Fire - Joint Policy Advisory Committee (JPAC)
Greg also served as Mayor Pro-tem in 2004, 2006, 2011 and 2015.