Load Full Menu


When to call 911:

  • Call 9-1-1 when life and/or property are in immediate danger.
  • When you see a crime being committed.
  • When you see smoke or a fire.
  • When rescue or emergency medical assistance is needed.
  • If you receive a bomb threat.
  • If a chemical product is ingested (hazardous materials) call 9-1-1 immediately.

When NOT to call 911:

  • Never call 9-1-1 as a joke!
  • Do not call 9-1-1 for information, such as road or weather conditions, area power outages or directions.
  • Power Outages – Register life-sustaining equipment with your Utility Company. You should prepare a power outage kit with such items as glow light sticks, flashlights, a battery powered radio, extra batteries, a wind up clock. Power Outages should be reported to Clark Public Utility at 360-992-8000. 

County wide 9-1-1 dispatching is provided by Clark Regional Emergency Services Agency (CRESA)

Can 9-1-1 call you?

CRESA has enabled its Emergency Community Notification System (ECNS) to send emergency alerts to cell phones, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phones, and email. Emergency responders can use the ECNS system to notify homes and businesses about emergency events near their location. Land line phones are automatically included in the ECNS system.

Cell phones, VoIP phones and email are not automatically included in Emergency Community Notification System. To sign up, go to www.cresa911.org

2100 NE 3rd Avenue
Camas, WA  98607

Administrative &
Department Business
Dial 911 for all emergencies
Dial 311 (360-693-3111) for calls for service,
or to contact a Police Officer or Animal Control
for non-emergency situations. 


Police Department


My Camas
Go to top